This item is temporarily out of stock, sign up to be notified when it is back in stock.
The toughest aftermarket grill for your Land Cruiser, period.
Available for the Land Cruiser 98-02, 03-05 and LX470 / 1998-2002.
NOT for the faint of heart, this is a CIY2 modification, be warned! Watch the animated gif to understand, it is like cutting a hole in your fender for a snorkel - only dedicated modders should consider!
Inspired by the original Satoshi Grill Mod for FJ80s (check out IH8MUD for the threads), this grill is the baddest, thickest one on the market we've seen. Thick, 12 gauge (that's 0.105" thick!) woven steel wire mesh is welded to a custom frame, then powdercoated a beautiful black.
Includes emblem, bolts, grill - you need a saw of some kind for the surgery on your existing grill.
All ship with the Toyota emblem, but if you would like an alternate please reply to your order confirmation email with what you want.
FIRST PHOTO OF 4
1) Toyota - the default emblem (In Stock, default)
2) "The TEQ" - The first popular Toyota logo, katakana for To Yo Ta written in 8 lucky strokes. (In Stock)
3) "Adventurous Spirit" - pronounced Bouken Okoro (I think) (In Stock)
4) Ichi-go Ichi-e / "One Life, One Encounter" / A Japanese idiom that reflects the uniqueness of every moment, and reminds us each should be cherished. Written in Katakana. (Out of stock, would ship in 1 month)
SECOND PHOTO OF 4
5) One Life, One Encounter written in kanji as a yojijukugo, a “four character story/lesson/moral." (Out of stock, would ship in 1 month)
6) "The weak are meat; the strong eat.” A more agro yojijukugo for those aggressively-built rigs, basically “survival of the fittest." I'm not even going to try and pronounce this one! (Out of stock, would ship in 1 month)
7) Futo Fukutsu / “Indomitable (Spirit)” Self-explanatory and I think a perfect description for Land Cruisers ;) (Out of stock, would ship in 1 month)
8) To Yo Da / the original name of the company and its esteemed founder, written in romaji. (Out of stock, would ship in 1 month)