CURRENT LEAD TIME IS 2 WEEKS, which means if you purchase right now it will ship on Friday, June 23, 2023.
This calculation changes as orders are placed so may be different on checkout.
This is the new for 2022, Reef2, offered as 35" or 40" deep.
If you are looking to expand your Original Reef from 2020 or 2021 they do not rack together with Reef2, order an Original Reef here.
Just like the original, buy one, buy two, buy three, stack'em or rack'em next to each other, buy all at once or add over time - you decide. The Reef is designed to be flexible, expandable, affordable, and customizable.
The ultimate CIY (Customize It Yourself) drawer system, born in 2016 as Keep It Simple Storage (KISS), and now in their 5th generation. If you are unfamiliar with our drawers please go read all about them here.
- Reef2 - 40" Deep
- Overall dimensions 40D" x 20W" x 10.5H"
- This is the perfect length for Land Cruisers (80, 100, 200 series). Measure your cargo area to determine the best drawer length for your vehicle.
- Drawer internal dimensions 39.0" x 18.0" x 7.7"
- Weighs just 45 lbs
- Reef2 - 35" Deep
- Overall dimensions 35D" x 20W" x 10.5H"
- This is the perfect length for Land Cruisers 60 series, 4Runners, Toyota GX, and more. Measure your cargo area to determine the best drawer length for your vehicle.
- Drawer internal dimensions 34.0" x 18.0" x 7.7"
- Weighs just 39 lbs
Please note that once you start assembling your drawer we can not accept a return, so you really, really should go measure before ordering.
Reef2 features the same great design features and modules that made the original a huge success:
- UHMW slides (no rollerball clanky gummy things)
- Unfinished baltic birch, ready for you to customize yourself
- Drawer comes with cutout front for minimal weight, cost, and fuss. Upgrade drawer fronts at any time to:
Clamshell - locking paddle latches
Sandbar - integrated cutting board or table
Mayday - fastest possible access to your fire extinguisher or med kit
- SeaTac - coming soon!
- Treasure Map - custom print your photo or design - email for info
- Vehicles with a lip between their cargo area and door may need to elevate their Reef in order to open. We will sell a kit to elevate 1/2 or 1" soon, or customers can create their own easy solutions (see the photo in a Toyota GX)
- A safe installation REQUIRES cargo area D-rings to secure via the included custom ratchet straps.
- Straps can be attached to the Reef in a wide variety of locations, need a minimum distance of 11" and can reach a max of 28"
- Anchor Bars to secure to your cargo area floor are available as well.
Wing kits available
- If you are willing to buy a U-Cut wing kit and work with me to develop the profile for a vehicle that does not already have a specific wing kit, you could get the wing for free, email me for details.
- Made In The USA by a small business, with USA-sourced materials (except the baltic birch which is only available from Europe).
Multiple expansions and custom modules to give your Reef:
Doubler Kit - <required> to secure 2 drawers side-by-side
High Tide - stack 2 drawers
Baleen - drawer dividers
Whaletail - hide away table
Seabed - remove your 2nd row seats and create a full sleeping platform
So what's different about Reef2?
- New anchoring boards and bars underneath save weight and most importantly, use less plywood which is in very short supply
- New wing support bracket system
- no longer intrude on the drawer area, so you get more usable storage space
- with a more universal design which allows for more vehicles to have hinged wings
- Finally, Reef2 ships with the upgraded custom ratchet straps <standard>, so you no longer need to purchase them as upgrades